NO ALCOHOL, NO ANIMAL BYPRODUCTS – be kind to your body & our planet!
*NEW FOR 2018 We’re pleased to say WE now offer 45 different healthy, organic, handmade, sensorially exquisite soaps! (pages 3 – 9)
Also 26 different Epsom Salt Fizzies (some people refer to them as bath bombs). You will smell, feel, & see the benefits! (pages 9 thru 12)
ALSO NEW: we have organic beauty supplies: Organic Lip Care, & Organic Face Serum (with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C) –it’s all the rage BECAUSE it’s very effective! (page 15). You’ll want to check out our Hydrating Body Creams (pages 18-19)
We also offer Honey-Beeswax lotion, foot soaks, & a variety of organic skin care products, as well as Airborne Virus Halt, Crystallized Ginger Root Chunks, Healing Teas, & Organic bug repellent, and much more.
View or download the catalogue & mail order form on the link below! (BE SURE TO PRINT THE MAIL ORDER FORM TO ORDER FROM THE CATALOGUE) You can save the digital catalogue directly to your desktop computer, or print it for your convenience! The links will open in a new window.
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADABLE PRINTABLE CATALOGUE in PDF format
CLICK HERE FOR MAIL ORDER FORM in PDF format
Both the Catalogue & Order Form are PDF files. To save these to your computer and view later:
1. On the top of the page where you are viewing either the Catalogue or Order Form is a link to either print or download onto your computer.
2. To Download, click the download link (it should look like an arrow pointing down with a line under it).
3. Save the PDF file to a location you can remember. You can also save it is your Desktop.
4. Next time you want to view the file, launch the Acrobat Reader (or any PDF reader you have on your computer. If you don’t have a PDF reader you can get one for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
5. On the Acrobat Reader menu, choose File, then Open.
How do I print a PDF document?
1. On the top of the link page is a printer icon, just click it and the PDF Catalogue or Order Form should print exactly as it appears on the screen!
2. If you’ve saved the Catalogue or Order Form to your desktop, open the PDF file and Print. The PDF document should print exactly as it looks on the screen.