BE KIND TO YOU BODY & OUR PLANET!
Sensorially exquisite: SMELL, FEEL, & SEE the benefits, while soothing & balancing your spirit!
Our vegan friendly organic bath products can be also be viewed in our online catalogue & ordered via mail order form on the link below! You can save the digital catalogue directly to your desktop computer, or print it for your convenience! The links will open in a new window.
We’re excited to offer you a variety of vegan-friendly natural organic bath products. Organic, cruelty free body-care, Fresh, natural, organic!
- Handmade Organic Soaps, 45 varieties (pages 3-9 of our catalogue)
- Epsom Salt Fizzies, 26 varieties (pages 9-12 of our catalogue)
- Organic Hair Care , shampoos, hair repair (pages 13-14 of our catalogue)
- Organic Beauty: lip care, facial serums (pages 15-16 of our catalogue)
- Organic Skin: lotions, lotion sticks, foot soaks (pages 16-20 of our catalogue)
ORGANIC BATH SOAPS: We’ve been making totally organic & healthy soaps since 1967, using an old family recipe. With over 50 years of soap-making experience, we are deeply loyal to creating organic bath products that enhance, balance & revitalize body, mind & spirit. We have an uncompromising commitment to hand-producing the safest all-natural formulas, taking care of our planet & being environmentally responsible. We hand produce quality all natural, organic, bath soaps.These soap bars generally cost more than the detergent bars you’ll find at Wal-Mart. Nevertheless, the difference is these soap bars are actually good for your skin, & good for the planet!
Our Handmade Soaps contain NO genetically modified oils (GMO’s). Buy with confidence; you are not supporting the “engineered food industry”. Soap makers that use conventional soybean oil and/or corn oil are not only using inferior oils, but are also supporting an industry that genetically modifies products and may be putting small farmers out of business. We add no parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (or similar), unnatural preservatives, or petroleum products to our soaps.
Here’s what sets our soaps apart & makes them special:
1) Our soaps are processed entirely by hand, usually in small batches not “melt & pour” soap or common glycerin novelty soap, which may look pretty, but are terrible for you.
2) Our soaps are a great novelty on their own merit; we need no toys, dies, or extraordinary shapes.
3) We use vegan friendly, sustainable non-GMO vegetable oils, from high quality vegetable oils, nothing we use is pre-manufactured.
4) Our soaps are not decorative or poured into fancy molds, but are natural, good for you, herbal, & healthy!
5) Some of the soaps we offer do contain “Organic Certified Sustainable Palm Kernel Oil (NOT grown in rainforests)”. Therefore, we are NOT contributing to the “palm thirsty” industry which ultimately demands more deforestation and is polluting the land.
6) We use Earth-friendly packaging that can be recycled or reused.
7) We use reputable sources for certified organic, raw materials.
8) We use only certified organic, therapeutic-grade, pure: oils, herbs, spices, resins, barks, high quality vegetable based ingredients, from GMO free, raw material.
9) We are eco-conscience, cruelty free, No Animal Testing. Our soaps NEVER contain any animal byproducts (or other non-permissible ingredients).
Every soap includes nourishing raw Shea Butter & Bentonite Clay. Shea butter is a natural plant-based butter that has been used for many years to treat skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema, rashes, skin discolorations, blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks. It is loaded with natural vitamins A, E and F along with other beneficial properties to moisturize, heal and rejuvenate aging & dead skin cells. Bentonite Clay has the added benefit of being a natural detoxifier, and is extremely eco-friendly. In addition, these two spectacular ingredients also provide a wonderful creamy lather with great conditioning properties that your skin is going to love!
EPSOM SALT FIZZIES: We’ve been making Epsom Salt Fizzies since 1998, some people refer to them as “Bath Bombs”, “Bath Melts”, “Bath Fizzy”, or “Fizzy Balls” –but we just call it as we see it! With almost 20 years of experience, you’ll love them!
They aren’t fancy; don’t contain glitter, or toys, or that dreaded, drying, glycerin. They are processed entirely by hand –and poured into a mold, where they take approximately 2 to 3 weeks to cure due to the Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, & Olive Oil. We do not bake our Epsom Salt Fizzies to speed-dry them, this would remove their healing effects.
Taking a bath in Epsom salt offers health benefits that have led many people for years to make soaking in the tub a regular routine.
Epsom salt is known scientifically as hydrated magnesium sulfate, it is rich in both magnesium & sulfate. While both magnesium and sulfate can be poorly absorbed through the stomach, studies show increased magnesium levels from soaking in a bath enriched with Epsom salt! Magnesium and sulfate are both easily absorbed through the skin. Sulfates play an important role in the formation of brain tissue, joint proteins & proteins that line the walls of the digestive tract. They stimulate the pancreas to generate digestive enzymes and are believed to help detoxify the body of medicines and environmental contaminants.
All of our Epsom Salt Fizzies have a base made with: Ultra pure pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate), 100% organic raw Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, fine food-grade Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), pure food-grade Citric Acid from Oranges, Limes, & Grapefruit), premium alcohol-free Witch Hazel, extra virgin Olive Oil from Acona Italy; & pure, certified organic unadulterated, therapeutic-grade essential oils for a luxurious, therapeutic effect.